- The studio / workshop units generally have double loading doors, painted concrete floor, lighting, tea station, 3m eaves height.
- Some units are suitable for showroom/trade counter purposes.
- The office studios come with lighting and a range of power points. Shared toilets and kitchenette.
- Units have lighting and power points fitted.
- 3-phase electricity supply is available to most units by arrangement.
- Mains water and drainage are available to most units.
- Telecoms and Broadband available.
- Communal toilet facilities, with male and female WCs being within a block in the main building.
- Normal trade refuse is disposed of by use of the skips on site. (Putrescent, noxious or liquid materials excluded).
- The rents are individually quoted depending on the unit's size.
and are inclusive of the following:
- Cleaning, lighting and maintenance of common areas, including toilet accommodation and roads.
- “Domestic” water charges*.
- External repairs and decorations.
- Security lighting.
Tenants are required to arrange their own insurance for loss/damage to contents, business interruption, public liability etc. The cost of buildings insurance is charged in addition to the rent. Please note that this may vary depending on the type of business conducted by the occupier.
Payable by the tenant together with drainage and environmental charges.
‘Domestic’ water charges (i.e. for tea making etc.) are included in the rent. Where the tenant’s use of the premises includes greater amounts of water the right is reserved to charge for water services by sub-meter. Drainage and environmental rates are excluded
The Shirehall Abbey
Tel: 0345 678 9000